* Grill filet mignon, with wild caramelize shallots, roasted potatoes , red wine glaze
* Pan seared lamb chops with grill asparagus, fingerling potato, bordelaise sauce
* Garlic butter shrimp scampi, with spaghetti olive oil, roasted tomato, basil
* Ossobuco alla milanese, roasted baby carrots, grill asparagus
* Chicken marsala, chicken cutlet, with sautéed mushrooms, marsala wine, butter
Escalope of wild sea bass with sautéed smoked bacon, red chicory, runner beans and red wine sauce
Corn-fed chicken with wild mushrooms and leeks
Confit line-caught cod with butternut squash and liquorice sabayon
Dessert Choose 1
* Cheesecake, with chocolate sauces
* Classic tiramisù,
* Cannoli (shell and filling) blue berries sauces,
* Chocolate cake.
D’Rivera cuisine is a private Chef and Wedding Catering business that takes pleasure in bringing people together through fine food. With decades of experience in the Big Apple’s culinary industry, owner and talented chef Henry Rivera fell in love with cooking at an early age. Originally from Ecuador, he moved to New York in 1993 to embark on a career in the restaurants of New York , Dubai, Ecuador , and beyond. Now I’m focused, ready to give NYC a taste of my dishes, I can’t wait to give your once-in-a-lifetime event an unforgettable dining experience.
I’m the Culinary Director of The Firemen Group. NYC / DC
Italian / American / intercontinental Cuisine.
Food and wine paring with all my menus . No extra Charge.